What we collect
We may collect:
- Your name and job title
- Your contact information, including your e-mail address
- Demographic information, such as your postal code, preferences, and interests
- Other information that’s relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We use this information to better understand your needs, and to provide you with better service. We also use it for:
- Internal record keeping
- As a way of improving our products and services
- We may send you promotional e-mails about new products, special offers or other information that we think you’ll find interesting. You may stop these at any time by simply opting out.
- We may also use your information to contact you for market-research purposes.
- We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure to your information, we’ve put in place physical, electronic, and managerial procedures.
A cookie is a small software file that asks your permission to go on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the cookie helps analyze Web traffic, and gives CeilingHelp.com a way to respond to you as an individual. It can gather and remember your likes and dislikes, and tailor our site to your needs.
Cookies help us provide you with a better online experience by giving us a way to see which pages you find interesting and useful, and which you do not enjoy as much. A cookie cannot give us access to your computer, or any information about you, other than what you’ve chosen to share with us.
You may choose to accept or decline any and all cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser settings to decline cookies, if you’d rather do that. It’s your choice, but if you decline the cookies, you won’t be able to take full advantage of what our site can do for you.
Links to other Web sites
Our Web site contains links to other Web sites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you must know that we have no control over that other Web site. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information that you provide while visiting those other sites since we don’t govern them by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to any Web site you visit, which brings us to this:
We will not share your information with others
We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to any third party unless you give us permission to do so, or if the law requires us to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act of 1998. There is a small fee for this. If you would like a copy of this information, please e-mail us at [email protected].
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us and we will fix it. Thanks!